Engineered around the exceptionally bright TIR3™ LED lighthead, the Whelen Dominator™ is an incredibly versatile, durable workhorse. With its fully waterproof, low profile design, and virtually weather-impervious aluminum housing, it can be installed just about anywhere that is necessary, inside and out. With these great features and more, the Whelen Dominator is sure to be the answer to your secondary lighting needs, and is great for small vehicles and marine applications.
• Fully weatherproof with encapsulated flasher, molex connectors, and internal, self-contained electronics on TIR3™ heads
• High intensity, wide angle light dispersion
• Available in 2,4,6 and 8 head Flashing/Warning models, and 6 or 8 head Traffic Advisor models
• Seven Scan-Lock™ flash patterns plus steady burn mode
• 5 year warranty on LEDs
Please specify colors using drop down menus for each item (positions numbered left to right, starting from cable exit side).
Add $7.00 to base price for each White LED.
**Allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery on most models.
| Dominator, 2 Head
-Amber, Blue, and/or Red. White LEDs are an additional $7.00 ea
-Dimensions: 1-3/4"H x 2-3/16"D x 7-1/16"L
| Dominator, 6 Head
| Dominator, 8 Head
| Dominator, Traffic Advisor Model
Traffic Advisor is Whelen's name for the traffic directing flash sequence.
Select Left, Right and Center Out.
Two models available:
1) 8 Amber LEDs
2) 6 Amber LEDs with 2 end flashing warning LEDs in color of your choice (selected at checkout)
Both can be used for warning or traffic directing
Dimensions: 1-3/4"H x 2-3/16"D x 23-1/4or 30-3/8"L
- Dominator TA Video - 8 Amber
- Dominator TA Video - 6 Amber, 2 End Warning
(Allow a few moments for video to load)
| TADCTL1 - Dominator Series Control Head
-For use with 6 and 8 head Dominator Series traffic advisors ONLY.
Rotary switch for left, right, split, and flash functions.
3 empty switches on head to operate auxilary warning devices.
2 year warranty.