Legend LPX is a low-profile lightbar that is populated with Federal Signal’s Solaris® LED reflector design which utilizes powerful LEDs to provide 360-degrees of coverage plus superior off-axis light output. The LPX series utilizes the patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry ™) technology for solid-state construction. This rugged design is engineered to supply extended service life by utilizing fewer parts.
• Solaris® LED reflector technology
• Patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology
• LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red, and White
• Built-in SignalMaster, front/rear cut-off, intersection warning and “dimming” functions
• Same flash patterns and controller options as standard Legend lightbars
• Available in 45”, 53” and 61” lengths
Click "add to cart" to select lightbar colors.
| Federal Signal legend LPX Lightbar, 53 Inch Length
| Mount Kit for Federal Signal Lightbar
Legend uses the patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology for solid state construction. ROC eliminates 85% of potential failure points found in a typical lightbar. This rugged design is engineered to reduce repair costs and increase the hours your emergency vehicle stays on the road.• Low-profile, linear LED lightbar
| Federal Signal Legend Lightbar, 53 Inch Length
For maximum performance and installation, FS Convergence Network’s ‘plug-n-play’ capability offers ease of installation and programming. FS Convergence Network reduces bulky cables to streamline installation.
• SpectraLux multicolor LED technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White
• Solaris LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning
• FS Convergence Network for ‘plug-n-play’ installation and programming
• ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces failure points found in a typical lightbar
• Optional HotFoot for takedown, alley and warning lights
• Available in 44” and 51” length
| Federal Signal Integrity Lightbar, 51 Inch Length