Crystal controlled microprocessors, integrated circuits, and silicon based output transistors work together to make the PA640 the most reliable, most versatile, totally enclosed siren/light controller available. Wail, Yelp, Priority or Hi-Lo, Manual Peakand- Hold and Air Horn are all standard tones and can be enabled by a heavy-duty five position rotary switch.
• 100-watt output and 80-amp total switching capacity
• Public Address with volume control
• Meets Class A and SAE J1849 sound output requirements
• Internally programmable tones, switch functions and relay outputs
• Reversed polarity and “dynamic” short circuit protection
• Horn Ring Transfer (HRT) and two built-in flashers included
• Dimensions: 3” H x 6.8” W x 7.75” D
This Code 3 siren comes with eight ear-busting tones that will be heard from miles away. With its programmable features, it becomes much more user friendly.
• Sirens: wail, yelp, hi-lo, hyper-lo, hyper-yelp, whoop, manual wail & air horn
• PA with built-in noise canceling mic
• Radio rebroadcast
• Siren scroll
• Siren park kill with level 3 Drop-Out option*
• Horn ring transfer
• Vehicle light control buttons (3 progressive, 4 auxiliary)
• All vuttons are vacklit with on/off color change
• Push button programmable siren tones
• (2) programmable airhorn pitch tones
• 25´ extension cable
• Volume control thumbwheel on hand-held controller
• Siren lock – level 3
• Timed output functions for gun lock operations
• Additional dip switches for optional functions via special order
Designed and Manufactured in the USA, the XCEL siren offers a host of new features that were designed to make it easy for the officer to use as well as for the installer and service technicians to install.
• 3-Level slide switch can be programmed as independent, semi-progressive, or progressive giving you more options when configuring your siren
• Unique programming features including latching of Auxiliary buttons to level outputs allow the officer to keep their eyes on the road for longer periods of time
• Backlighting on buttons can be adjusted to the officer’s preference
• Program CA T13 compliance with the flip of a switch
• Positive or Negative Park-Kill and Horn-Ring Transfer triggers allow for easy installation on all vehicle types
The Epsilon Siren Series provides a wide range of features in a low cost siren that meets SAE Class A sound requirements and is California Title 13 compliant. It features hands-free operation/override through the horn ring, public address and multiple selectable Scan-Lock™ warning tones.
• Compact design, includes noise-canceling microphone
• Programmable outlets • Nine tones to choose from
• Harmonically rich composite airhorn tones
• Non-destructive short circuit protection
• Two year warranty
• EPSL1 Dimensions: 2-1/4” H x 5-7/8” W x 5-3/4” D
Functions: Radio Rebroadcast, Public Address, Manual, Wail, Yelp, Piercer Tone and Airhorn
The 101 features a removable microphone with volume control knob. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
This MasterCom B siren features built-in lighting control with a 3-level progressive slide switch and 6 push-on/push-off buttons.
• Wail, Yelp, Hyper HiLo, HiLo, Hyper Lo, Air Horn and Radio Rebroadcast
• Instant On
• Adjustable backlighting
• Selectable Hit-N-Go or horn ring scroll mode
• Park Kill, for both lighting & siren
• Includes mounting bail and legends for push buttons
• Automatic short circuit protection
The Rumbler® is a revolutionary new concept to audible warning. Rumbler is an intersection traffic clearing system that interacts with most 100/200-watt siren amplifiers to provide secondary, low frequency tones. Low frequency tones have the distinct advantage of penetrating solid materials enabling vehicle operators and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves.
The Rumbler is particularly effective when used in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
- Intersection clearing system Upgrades user safety and siren effectiveness- The Rumbler intersection clearing system be used with most available siren products - Vibrating tones provide feel with emergency warning sound - Mounting brackets available for late model Crown Victorias and Chevrolet Tahoes - Ideal for use in highly populated urban environments Click here for a Product Brochure
• Heavy-duty compact 30-watt amplified siren ideal for use on motorcycles, ATV’s, snowmobiles, etc.
• Hands-free operation for wail and yelp tones
• Two way “L” mounting bracket
• Rugged aluminum housing plus water-resistant connectors
Dimensions: 4-5/16” H x 5-7/16” W x 4-5/8” D